DEFINITION: Completed designs are listings that contain graphic elements and text. They are designed to stand alone. They are NOT labeled as Design Elements.
Modifications to Completed Digital Designs
- You may not make modifications to a completed design and sell as a new original design. This includes but is not limited to changing colors, fonts and text of a digital file.
- Applying backgrounds to fit your substrate behind a design is acceptable use.
- Adding personalization or additional text to a design is acceptable use.
- All digital design at serendipityandsmiles.com come with UNLIMITED TRANSFER PRINTING LICENSE.
- Transfers must be in printed form of sublimation transfer, white toner transfer, printable vinyl transfer, plastisol transfer, waterslide transfer or similar.
- You MAY NOT send any file for third-party printing to other industry businesses with the intent to re-sell the transfer.
- You MAY send any file to independent printers for transfers for use with your business exclusively, should you not have a printer or need a special type of transfer.
- All designs MAY be used on tangible goods for your own personal use or commercial use to resell.
- Tangible/ Physical goods refers to any item which can be touched/held. This includes garments, home décor, office supplies, general gifts, stickers, decals, ect.
- Designs MAY NOT be used on any tangible goods that are manufactured by third party printing/fulfillment websites such as Zazzle, Cafepress, or Printful.
- Designs MAY NOT be used on mass production runs of merchandise. Mass production refers to 10,000+ prints in one production run.
- Designs MAY NOT be used in part or as-is for any digital goods. This includes downloadable/printable graphics such as stickers, planner pages, invitations, ect.
- Designs MAY NOT be resold in any form of digital graphic capacity – as is or as part of a collection or another designs.
- Designs MAY NOT be used for web design or logo design including personal blogs.
- Designs MAY be used for PERSONAL use only in digital scrapbook collections.
- You can use my products commercially or personally but cannot resell these designs in alternative digital formats for embroidering machines or cutting machines (or any other machines).
- You can use my products personally or commercially for digital games, educational worksheets, or any other educational usage.
Books, E-Books, or other Publications:
- You cannot use these designs for any book, ebook, publication media.
- You MAY not use these designs in any giveaway nor share these designs. Licensing is non-transferrable.
DEFINITION: Digital design elements are frames, swatches, clipart, alphabets, and other elements which are designed to be used as part of your own designs. These are specifically marked as DESIGN ELEMENTS in the promotional graphic for the listing and under the designated section of our website.
These is a no-limit commercial use policy for all items marketed as design elements.
You may use these elements to create and sell your own designs digitally or on physical goods. The only limitation is that you MAY NOT use these files as-is for resale.
You must incorporate at least 25% your own text, graphics, or other elements to make the completed design your own.
SHIPPING & REFUNDS
Digital files are a downloadable item. No item will be shipped. Due to the nature of this product, refunds will not be issued once an order is system marked as completed.
All designs including their stylistic nature is copywritten by Rachelle Nissel as the owner and creator of graphic designs at serendipityandsmiles.com.
Copyright © Serendipity and Smiles and its affiliates, assigns and licensors. All rights reserved.