STANDARD LICENSE INCLUDED WITH ALL DESIGNS
We love small businesses! Because of this, all files come with a Commercial License for Small Business Use. You are allowed to use the files as they are or modify them to create physical products for personal use or for commercial use sale to customers with less than 500 copies for each product. The designs are also approved for creating and selling transfers less than 500 copies for each product.
You can not make my images available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form. You can not upload files or elements from them on exclusively “print-on-demand” marketplaces.
You can use a print on demand partner for your own personal online storefront, such as your Etsy or Shopify shop.
EXTENDED LICENSE (ADDITIONAL PURCHASE)
With the purchase of an extended license you are allowed to use the files as they are or modify them to create physical products for personal use or for commercial use sale with more than 500 copies but less than 5,000. The designs are also approved for creating and selling transfers with more than 500 copies but less than 5,000.
ENTERPRISE LICENSE (ADDITIONAL PURCHASE)
Please contact for an enterprise license. With the purchase of an enterprise license you are allowed to use the files as they are or modify them to create unlimited physical products for personal use or for commercial use sale. The designs are also approved for creating and selling unlimited transfers.
Modifications to Completed Digital Designs
- You may not make modifications to a completed design and sell as a new original design. This includes but is not limited to changing colors, fonts and text of a digital file.
- Applying backgrounds to fit your substrate behind a design is acceptable use.
- Adding personalization or additional text to a design is acceptable use.
- Transfers must be in printed form of sublimation transfer, white toner transfer, printable vinyl transfer, plastisol transfer, waterslide transfer or similar.
- You MAY NOT send any file for third-party printing to other industry businesses with the intent to re-sell the transfer.
- You MAY send any file to independent printers for transfers for use with your business exclusively, should you not have a printer or need a special type of transfer.
- All designs MAY be used on tangible goods for your own personal use or commercial use to resell basic on license purchased.
- Tangible/ Physical goods refers to any item which can be touched/held. This includes garments, home décor, office supplies, general gifts, stickers, decals, ect.
- Designs MAY NOT be used on any tangible goods that are manufactured by third party printing/fulfillment websites such as Zazzle, Cafepress, or Printful without the purchase of an extended license.
- Designs MAY NOT be used on mass production runs of merchandise. Mass production refers to 10,000+ prints in one production run.
- Designs MAY NOT be used in part or as-is for any digital goods without the purchase of an extended license. This includes downloadable/printable graphics such as stickers, planner pages, invitations, ect.
- Designs MAY NOT be resold in any form of digital graphic capacity – as is or as part of a collection or another designs.
- Designs MAY NOT be used for web design or logo design including personal blogs.
- Designs MAY be used for PERSONAL use only in digital scrapbook collections.
- You can use my products commercially or personally but cannot resell these designs in alternative digital formats for embroidering machines or cutting machines (or any other machines).
- You can use my products personally or commercially for digital games, educational worksheets, or any other educational usage.
Books, E-Books, or other Publications:
- You cannot use these designs for any book, ebook, publication media.
- You MAY not use these designs in any digital giveaway nor share these designs. Licensing is non-transferrable.
DEFINITION: Digital design elements are frames, swatches, clipart, alphabets, and other elements which are designed to be used as part of your own designs. These are specifically marked as DESIGN ELEMENTS in the promotional graphic for the listing and under the designated section of our website.
These is a no-limit commercial use policy for all items marketed as design elements.
You may use these elements to create and sell your own designs digitally or on physical goods. The only limitation is that you MAY NOT use these files as-is for resale.
You must incorporate at least 25% your own text, graphics, or other elements to make the completed design your own.
SHIPPING & REFUNDS
Digital files are a downloadable item. No item will be shipped. Due to the nature of this product, refunds will not be issued once an order is system marked as completed.
All designs including their stylistic nature is copywritten by Rachelle Nissel as the owner and creator of graphic designs at serendipityandsmiles.com.
Copyright © Serendipity and Smiles and its affiliates, assigns and licensors. All rights reserved.