Child Abuse Awareness Month April 2021
April is almost here! This is a time to join others all across the nation in observing and promoting a Wear Blue Day during Child Abuse Prevention Month in April. Check with your local child welfare program to see how you can join in on such an important movement in your area.
Why should I participate in Wear Blue Day:
- Wearing Blue connects you with millions of others across the country who support child abuse prevention efforts, strong families, and healthy children.
- Wearing Blue shows that you believe that – “All children deserve a great childhood because our children are our future!”
- Wearing Blue raises awareness and encourages others to support child abuse prevention as well.
How can I participate?
- Encourage your Facebook friends to wear blue.
- Organize a “Wear Blue Day” at your office, school, church or other group.
- Have a “Wear Blue Day” fundraiser (donations could go to your local child welfare agency or foster parent association).
- Be creative and come up with unique ideas of your own.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to learn more and hear what others are doing.
- Take lots of pictures of your Wear Blue Day and tag us @serendipityandsmiles.
To learn more about child abuse, read our post from last year HERE.
CHILD ABUSE AWARENESS RAINBOW Cut Files – SVG – PNG – DXF – EPS
Scroll to the bottom of the post to access this FREE SVG – PNG – DXF – EPS file in my free resource and design library. I’ve included .svg, .dxf, .png, , and .eps in the zip folder, so the files should work with Cricut, Silhouette Machines, and many other digital cutters.
FREE RESOURCE AND DESIGN LIBRARY
If you already have your password, enter the design library here. If not, sign up for our FREE newsletter and get the password to our FREE RESOURCE AND DESIGN LIBRARY. This library is open to everyone and contains free SVG cut files, PNG designs for sublimation and print, printables and more!
We hope you enjoy your freebie. You can pay it forward and help us bring you more freebies and special deals. Join our Facebook Group, FOLLOW us on Instagram, and lastly if you can, please PIN one of the images above.
Visit our digital design SHOP for more cut files.
Visit our personalized products made just for you HERE.
Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to tag me @serendipityandsmiles. I love seeing your creative uses of my designs. You can also email your photos to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Quick note about our files…you know the fun legal stuff:
♥ >>> DISCLAIMERS <<< ♥
If my files do NOT work with your compatible software, please message me and I will be more than happy to assist you in fixing this issue!
We regularly check our designs for existing trademarks, however, please research your text and design trademarks if you chose to use our designs for profit. In the event of a dispute over your products and the trademark holder, Serendipity and Smiles will not be held responsible, as we do not delegate which products the purchaser uses the purchased design on, for sale or profit. In other words, if there is a current trademark valid specifically on shirts that say, “I love cats,’ it is not recommended to use an “I love cat” design from Serendipity and Smiles on your shirts to sell for profit.
♥ >>> RESTRICTIONS <<< ♥
You may NOT make my images available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form. You can NOT upload files or elements from them on “print-on-demand” web sites. You can NOT add your design to mine and sell the digital file.