April is almost here! This is a time to join others all across the nation in observing and promoting a Wear Blue Day during Child Abuse Prevention Month in April. Check with your local child welfare program to see how you can join in on such an important movement in your area.
Why should I participate in Wear Blue Day:
- Wearing Blue connects you with millions of others across the country who support child abuse prevention efforts, strong families, and healthy children.
- Wearing Blue shows that you believe that – “All children deserve a great childhood because our children are our future!”
- Wearing Blue raises awareness and encourages others to support child abuse prevention as well.
How can I participate?
- Encourage your Facebook friends to wear blue.
- Organize a “Wear Blue Day” at your office, school, church or other group.
- Have a “Wear Blue Day” fundraiser (donations could go to your local child welfare agency or foster parent association).
- Be creative and come up with unique ideas of your own.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to learn more and hear what others are doing.
- Take lots of pictures of your Wear Blue Day and tag us @serendipityandsmiles.
To learn more about child abuse, read our post from last year HERE.
CHILD ABUSE AWARENESS RAINBOW Cut Files – SVG – PNG – DXF – EPS
In the box below, enter your information and click the “Download” button to subscribe to our newsletter. A new box will appear. Click “Download Freebie” to download the cut files (.zip file). You will NOT be sent an email with the file. Free cut files available for download are for PERSONAL USE ONLY. SVG – PNG – DXF and EPS files are included to use with Cricut Design Space & Silhouette Studio.
We hope you enjoy your freebie. You can pay it forward and help us bring you more freebies and special deals. FOLLOW us on Facebook, FOLLOW us on Instagram, and lastly if you can, please PIN one of the images above.
Thank you so much for your support. Don’t forget to tag me @serendipityandart. I love seeing your creative uses of my designs. You can also email your photos to email@example.com.
Visit our digital design SHOP for more cut files.
Visit our personalized products made just for you HERE.
Quick note about our files…you know the fun legal stuff:
♥ >>> DISCLAIMERS <<< ♥
If my files do NOT work with your compatible software, please message me and I will be more than happy to assist you in fixing this issue!
We regularly check our designs for existing trademarks, however, please research your text and design trademarks if you chose to use our designs for profit. In the event of a dispute over your products and the trademark holder, Serendipity and Smiles will not be held responsible, as we do not delegate which products the purchaser uses the purchased design on, for sale or profit. In other words, if there is a current trademark valid specifically on shirts that say, “I love cats,’ it is not recommended to use an “I love cat” design from Serendipity and Smiles on your shirts to sell for profit.
♥ >>> RESTRICTIONS <<< ♥
You may NOT make my images available for digital download, resell or redistribute them as is or modified, in digital form. You can NOT upload files or elements from them on “print-on-demand” web sites. You can NOT add your design to mine and sell the digital file.